Friday, May 22, 2015

Week 9

This week has been very interesting.  My second cut on the plasma cutter was completed and I took home.  I found my first cut, and I fixed it up, and make it look pretty again.  I finally had the opportunity to make a 3D image with the 3D printer.  It was the symbol of the new Batman and Superman movie, "Dawn of Justice."  I used the website thingiverse.com to find the image I wanted.  That project was printed and painted, and I was able to take it home that day.  I am currently working on another plaque using MASTERCAM Quick Part.  My plan is to make a plaque for my dad that says, "Better In The Moment."  I have already used the router to round off the edges of the board that I'm using.  I painted the board and I'm ready to make the cut.  I hope it turns out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment