Friday, May 8, 2015

Week 7

This week, I've been working on getting better on molding sheet metal to form boxes.  I used the three-in-one tool to sheer and break my the sheet metal I used for my box.  The third tool is a roller, but that tool was not needed to complete the boxes.  My second box was a greater success, but my measurment were a little off.  The box still looked good, but the two longer sides were taller than the other sides.  I finised my second box this week, and I painted it and took it home. We finally learned how to use the CNC Plasma Cutter. I have not been able to cut anything yet, but I should have my first cut done by Monday. My plan is to create the Batman and Superman symbols, and merge them into one symbol.  I hope it will turn out great.

The reasons for labor unions are employees disagreeing with the CEO or the manager in charge.  The employees want a change in the business they work for, but the manager can decline.  One employee can be turned down very easily, but if they come together, it is harder to decline.  This is important because it shows that we can unite together to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment