Friday, May 15, 2015

Week 8

This week was a complete success.  I was able to make two cuts on the CNC Plasma cutter, and they turned out great.  The first cut was too thin, and the the second cut was a little messed up.  Unfortunately my first cut was taken, but I've been taking the proper precautions with my second cut to prevent that from happening again.  I hope to correct my mistakes on the third cut, and have it tien out better than the first two.  Mr. Smith taught me how to use the grinder to clean up the last over slag on the back of the metal.  I need to start thinking of new ideas for a new project because school is ending soon.  I've had a really fun time in this class learning how to use the new tools and machines, and I want to take the year long class so I can further my knowledge in this class.

The housing market of California is soaring! The increase in sales has increased 33.1% from February to March.  This marks the largest increase some 2012.  Housing prices for the average house has increased 18,000 dollars.  The cold Winter weather is a source of the increase in the market.  The only problem is that the housing market is really only supporting the higher levels of the community because of the expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment